Translate

miércoles, 22 de agosto de 2012

Cockcrow

 

     
What does the rooster crow?
     
gallo-en-caja

 

Anybody that's got good religion shouts. Got something to shout about.
An old, colored man used to talk to me down the lane. He said, "You believe in that shoutin' religion, don't you Billy?"
I said, "Yes, sir."

And I--he said, "You know what?" Next morning he come by; he was about ninety years old. He said, "I want to tell you something."

I said, "All right. What is it, Reb?"

And he said, "Well, I tell you." He said, "You take an old rooster, you can tie his feet, nail him down into the box, and any way you want to. But," said, "when it starts to get daylight, he will turn over and crow."

I said, "That's right."


He said, "What makes him do that, Billy?"


I said, "He's a rooster and it's breakin' day." That's right. It's his nature. And when a man is borned of the Spirit of God and has this Eternal Life in him, when the Holy Ghost comes, you've got to scream out. Something has to happen.


 

Copied from the Message:

60-0606 TO WHOM WOULD WE GO? 

Preached by our Brother

William Marrion Branham.