Translate

domingo, 6 de mayo de 2012

Eternal Life

 

     
Eternal Life
     


I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him. Ecl 3:14

nieve

 

Like in the Book here, and the spot there we was talking about the--the two Books being One, the Book of Life. The first Book of life coming up, was when you were born, that was your natural birth. See? But then one time, way back down in there, there was a little grain of Life as I was explaining to some of the young sisters at the house this afternoon. See, there's a little grain of Life laying there, that you wonder, "Where did It come from? What--what these strange things?"

I was saying this, taking for myself, like you was going to say, "William Branham, well, forty years ago, the William Branham, it isn't the same one tonight." If somebody back there would say, "William Branham, he was a rank rascal," see, because I was born of Charles and Ella Branham. In their nature I was a sinner, I came to the world, a liar, and all the habits of the world laid right in me. But down in there, too, was another Nature present, see, predestinated, was in there by God. In this same body, see, two natures in there.

Well, I only catered to one. As it growed, I gooed as a baby, "Dad-da." First thing you know, I become a liar, become everything else that's a sinner, because I raised up that way. But down in there was a little speck of Life all the time.

I used to remember, as a little boy... (I hope I'm not holding you too long. But knowing...) Sitting out in the... on--on the creek bank, and I'd sit there and look around at nighttime. Pop and mom, they're gone on now to their rest. And them days they were sinners, there was no Christianity in our homes at all. And, oh, my, drinking, and parties, and carrying on; it made me sick, I'd take my--my lantern and my dog and go to the woods, to stay all night. In the wintertime I'd hunt till the party was over, maybe daylight in the morning. Come home, wouldn't be over, I've laid on top of a shed and sleep, waiting for daylight to break.

Then I'd think of how that times, then being out there in the summertime, get my sticks and put them down for a little windbreak, where if it rained; lay there and have the poles sticking in the water, fishing; my old coon dog laying there. I'd say, "Looky here. You know, last winter I camped right here one night, I built a fire right here when I was waiting for my old dog here to tree, and I had a fire here. It was froze five inches deep in the ground. But, little flower, where did you come from?" See? "Well, and where'd you come from? Who come out here and planted you? And what hothouse did they bring you out of? Or--or what about it, where'd you come from?" See? That little flower, I'd say, "Why, it was froze, and everything, and I built a fire on top here. Besides the freezing element, there was a heat element laying here on a big old log where I burned you. And yet here you are, and you're alive. Where'd you come from?"

What was it? There was another William Branham. See? A little spot of Eternal Life down there, from the--the--the genes of God, the Word of God that was placed in there. Each one of you can think of similar things. See, It was working.

Then look up to the trees, and I think, "Leaf, I seen you fall off last year, and why are you back there again? Where'd you come from? What brought you here?" See, It was that Eternal Life working in the body.

Now, then one day as I walked on, that Voice talking, "Don't never smoke, drink, so forth." And the young fellows and all got older. See, there was Something moving. But yet all at once I looked up, and I said, "I'm not the son of Charles and Ella Branham.


There's Something calling." Like my little eagle, "I'm not a chicken. There's Something up yonder, somewhere. O Great Jehovah, Whoever You are, open up! I want to come home. There's Something in me, calling."

Then I was born again. That little Life was laying there, the life of water was poured upon It, then It begin to grow. Now, that old life was forgiven, put in the sea of God's forgetfulness, to never be remembered against me no more. See? Now we stand justified (as though we never had sinned) in the Presence of God.


65-1212  COMMUNION_  TUCSON.AZ  V-8 N-4  SUNDAY_

 

Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

Flp 1:6