Translate

sábado, 14 de julio de 2012

The Dewdrop

 

     
The Dewdrop
 
      This world was made by faith. Things were shaped in existence by faith. God just seen that dewdrop hanging out there in the air, that whatever you want to call it, and He just spake, and said, "Let there be light." And there was light. And then He brought the land forth and dried it off and so forth. That was all done by an act of faith with God. The whole world is made by faith.

47-0412 FAITH.IS THE SUBSTANCE

     
branhampainting.gif (58355 bytes)

 

 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass: Deu 32:2

 

You notice of a morning when the dew... I've watched it many times, when I see the dew fall at nighttime. Look out there, see the dew fall. And every time when the sun comes up, did you ever notice how happy a little dewdrop was? He just sparkles and shines, and sparkles and shines. I was asking one, one morning, talking to nature, which is--was my first Bible. I said, "What makes you sparkle, little dewdrop?"


And it seemed like that something in a way spoke back to me, said, "You know last night, I was up there. And I'm--I know I'm going up again, for I belong up there, way beyond this old hot earth, up there where the moisture stays.

And I was once up there, and I'm happy because the suns a shining on me, and when the sun shines on me, it's making--it'll draw me right up to where I was."


And I think that's right. The reason you can do that, because-- and sparkle, because you've got an experience. You was up there once.


And I think about that, that a man's ever been borned again, and took out of this life into another realm of blessings and glory, one of these days, the Sun of righteousness will shine across the earth, and those with them kind of an experience will be caught up to meet Him in the air, up there where they have been in realms of glory, and lost themselves.

And all that's around them, they don't care who's around them, they once been up.

And when they get into them kind of conditions with anointing of the Spirit, that Master Spirit, Jesus Christ will come someday to claim His church.


 

Extracted from the Message:

54-0724 A PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH GOD

Preached by our Brother:

William Marrion Branham.