Translate

lunes, 13 de febrero de 2012

A Little Lioness

     

A Little Lioness

     
 
leoncillos1

      See, I love letters of someone that would differ a little with you. See, if you go along all the time, nobody differs with you, you get stale. You got to get a little difference so you can understand and dig down. And you just get in one rut if you don’t watch; then you get into trouble when you do that. You got to just kind of keep moving on and get somebody to differ with you and fluff up your feathers once in a while.

Over in Africa I found two little lions, and they was little bitty fellows, about like that. Speckled, little, bitty lions; a little lion, a little lioness. Now, they looked like kittens, they was so little like that, prettiest little things; they was just playing. I was going to bring them back to America; I had them in a bird cage. I was going to bring them back, but I couldn’t find anything to inoculate them, any toxin. And they wouldn’t let me bring them in the United States without them being inoculated first, and I couldn’t find it in all Africa. But if you wanted to know whether he was a lion or not, just cuff him back a little bit. He’d square off and let you know he was a lion, so that kind of lets you know where he was standing.

That’s the way you have to do once in a while: kind of fluff the feathers backwards, to find out. But, now, we don’t get angry like the lion; we just love that, people to ask questions. And questions like that, Sister Ruth, is very, very good to me. I love that, see. It’s those real nasty kind that I hate to get. But that was fine.

57-0925 Questions And Answers On Hebrews #1

....................................................................................................................................

VOLVER